Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dude it could rain.

I find it funny how quickly I can talk myself out of doing something. The plan was a lunch run today, and I got up early, and my phone said rain, there were clouds in the sky, I could hardly do all of my sets of push ups. I had a lot of reasons in my head not to run, like Em and the kids were going to the movie at lunch time, however, I pushed through and did a 3.11 mile run in 33 minutes. It was also the best I felt running to this point. I am so glad I pushed through the negative and ran...well slow jog/fast walk time.

Push ups a are getting hard. The first week hurt like heck, the second week I burned through them and this week they are killing me, I can barley make it to the required set number. I hope Friday will be better.

I think that my lungs are getting to a point where I am ready to start swimming. Dont want to be sucking in water. Some one thinks a speedo is a great idea. NOT, I can not even imagine trying one on.

It is official after 2 days of weigh ins I have lost 3 pounds. I dont count it unless I get it two days in a row. So only 30 more pounds to go.

268 days, 14 hours and 41 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment