Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Taters and Mac

Week one in the books followed by a weekend of bad...really bad eating. Comfort food, perhaps, too much food for sure. I think I ate Tri-tip, BBQ chicken, garlic mashed potato's (with cheese and butter & whole garlic cloves) mac & cheese with a few thousand calories, and butter soaked bread sticks for 7 straight meals in a row. Not on ANY ONES training menu.

Two days off then I started Monday morning with push ups 64 of them in sets. I am amazed actually how fast I have been able to do more.

Tuesday, rode the spin bike for 30 minutes and did a step work out changing it up every 2 minutes. 12.7 miles in one spot, with Annie asking why I was breathing so hard, and Cameron asking why I was going so slow. Well kids...I have it on a hard setting and am trying to go fast.

Did push ups this morning, its getting harder, but did 72 over 5 sets.

The crazy thing here is that aside from what I said in the first part of this message, my appetite has changed. When I was doing nothing, I could not eat enough, just could not get full. Now that I have started moving my large tush about, I am not as hungry and dont want as much to eat and what I am craving is not hangaburs (as Cam would say)! Maybe there is hope 275 days 20 hours and 20 minutes to go!

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring.... that mac and cheese by the way was amazing. where'd you get it? Yum- had it twice that day.

    ReplyDelete